1. Surprise with a sweet note "FYI: YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND" on his/her car window, bathroom mirror, or in their work bag.
2. Send a song that captures a memory you created together -an inaugural date, a first kiss, a road trip, your wedding...
3. Connect with people your spouse loves. Call your mother-in-law for once
4. Arrive home with the gift your spouse keeps stalking online but won't dare buy for themselves. Those sandals? Yup. That new purse? Definitely, she'll love it.
5. Whisk your main squeeze away on a date that'll astonish the taste buds or experience something new you both have never done before.
6. Knead your spouse's back, legs and feet in deep and perfectly pressed scoops. Give them a mental vacation. Make them feel like a marshmallow.
7. Number 7? I thought it was 6 simple ways to fall in love again. No worries, this one is on us. Send some beautiful flowers to their work in front of all the co-workers. We can help with this one.