Valentine's Day Rose Gold Giveaway Terms and Conditions
FLORISTS.COM 2016 Valentine’s Day Rose Gold Giveaway OFFICIAL RULES PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES, INCLUDING THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA, WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY WHO HAVE PURCHASED AN ITEM THAT IS EQUAL TO OR ABOVE $35 IN VALUE.
1. ENTRY PERIOD: FLORISTS.COM VALENTINE’S DAY ROSE GOLD GIVEAWAY (hereinafter the "Sweepstakes") begins on 2:01 p.m. EST on January 25, 2016 and ends at 11:59 p.m. EST on February 9, 2016 (the "Entry Period").
2. HOW TO ENTER: A) Limit One entry per person To enter, you must have purchased an item equal to $35 and above within the entry period to participate in the Sweepstakes. B) Individuals and/or Parties who have purchased an item equal to $35 and above will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes.
3. PRIZES AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”) Ten (10) Prizes in total. Each winner will receive their choice of either a 10K Rose Gold Pendant (#40000013) or a pair of 10K Rose Gold Earrings (#ECX_200783). Total ARV of Prizes is $3,150 USD.
4. WINNER SELECTION: There will be 10 Winners. One(1) to three(3) winners will be selected at random on these following calendar dates: 1/27/16 (1 winner is selected), 1/29/16 (2 winners are selected), 1/31/16 (1 winner is selected), 2/3/2016 (1 winner is selected), 2/5/2016 (2 winners are selected), 2/9/2016 (3 winners will be selected) for a total of 10 winners. Random drawings from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period by a representative of Sponsor, whose decisions are final on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning are dependent upon the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period. Prize will be awarded and potential winner will be notified by email associated with their order number. Prize is nontransferable and no cash substitution is allowed except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to award prizes of equal or greater value if advertised prizes are unavailable. Limit one (1) prize per Entrant.
5. GENERAL RULES: Taxes, related to the prizes are the winners’ sole responsibility, if applicable. Prize winners may be required to execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release (where legal) within seven (7) days of notification attempt or prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Return of any prize or prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and alternate selection. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name, likeness, image, photo, sobriquet and biographical information for promotional purposes without further compensation except where prohibited by law. By entering, entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these OFFICIAL RULES and winner releases Sponsor, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all liability for damages, losses or injury resulting from participation in the Sweepstakes or acceptance or use of prize. Entries will be declared to be made by the authorized account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who made the initial transaction to be entered into the sweepstakes (if this person is a minor, a parent or guardian will have to accept on behalf of the original purchaser). Entries are subject to verification of eligibility and will be declared invalid if they are incomplete, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Use of computer programs and/or other automated devices to enter Sweepstakes are prohibited. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your on-line service will apply. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website; violates the OFFICIAL RULES; or acts in an unsportsmanlike, obscene or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Sponsor and its agencies are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, misdirected or damaged entries due to internet services providers service, weather, technical, hardware or software malfunctions, telephone failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic communications, whether caused by the sender, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes which may limit the ability to participate, or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the Sweepstakes if it is not capable of completion as planned, including for infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures or corruption of any sort, and award prizes from eligible entries received prior to cancellation. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States, including the District of Columbia, who are 18 years of age or older as of the date of purchase. Employees and families of FLORISTS.COM (“Sponsor”), their parent company, subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates and related companies, advertising and promotion agencies and their immediate families are ineligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
7. WINNERS LIST: For the name of the winners, visit the link below from approximately 2/12/16 through 2/29/16: ADD LINK
8. SPONSOR & ADMINISTRATOR: The Sponsor and Administrator of this Sweepstakes is FLORISTS.COM, 1 Old Country Road Carle Place, NY 11514.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: NEITHER FLORISTS.COM, THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, PARENTS, SUBSIDIARIES, OR AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AS WELL AS, THEIR ADVERTISING AND PROMOTIONAL AGENCIES SHALL HAVE ANY LIABILITY FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF OPPORTUNITY OR GOODWILL. IN ALL EVENTS, THE SOLE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF SPONSOR AND ITS AFFILIATES SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE REPLACEMENT OF THE PRIZE OR THE ARV OF THE PRIZE SET FORTH HEREIN.
10. GOVERNING LAW & VENUE: THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE & FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE PROMOTION AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SAME. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND HEREBY IRREVOCABLY SUBMITS TO THE VENUE OF THOSE COURTS WITHIN THE COUNTIES OF NASSAU AND SUFFOLK COUNTY, NEW YORK.
© 2016 Florists.com